Sunday 11 November 2007

Top 5 All Time Favourite Movie Dance Routines

After watching Napoleon Dynamite yesterday I got to thinking about movie dance routines. I love them. I mean, what's not to like? They make a good movie a classic movie... so here are my Top 5 All Time Favourite Movie Dance Routines (this time in reverse order)...

#5 Starsky and Hutch
Well, it should be the Starsky and Hutch routine, and it would have been higher placed, but I couldn't find a good enough copy on youtube, so I'm replacing it with the Monica and Ross routine from Friends and it's staying in at #5. (This one's a favourite in our house!)



#4 American Pie 3
There are some quality moves in here that are worth noting, and a good dance off is always worthwhile!



#3 Napoleon Dynamite
Third place goes to Napoleon for going it solo.



#2 Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion
It's one of the best, and to be honest, could well have been choreographed by myself.



#1 Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Because this is just about the best 80's movie ever. It really is. Go buy it. (This one's for you Michelle.)

No comments: