Monday 4 January 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wondrous Christmas time and that you managed to enjoy the festivities without getting frostbite... brrrr, it's ccccold out there!

The Shudders were amazing at The 12 Bar and the support band weren't bad either! I can't seem to remember their name or find it anywhere though, so I'd appreciate a comment if you know who they were! I managed to pick up their new album for a bargainous £3 so I'll be reviewing it on here shortly, as soon as I manage to dedicate a respectable amount of time to listening to it.

If you spent most of your holiday playing various games consoles, then you may have come across the new tracks on Rock Band. 30 Seconds to Mars, Kings and Queens, PLUS, Journey's Don't Stop Believing. Brilliant! Click the picture to submit your request or they now even have this:
We′re making a set of professional authoring tools available to bands, studios, and record labels everywhere in order to build a diverse and growing library of music that's sure to satisfy the tastes of hardcore gamers and casual fans alike. Every day, new tracks will become available* from top indie artists, newcomers, classic acts, and upstarts from the far reaches of the rock universe.
Awesome. It'd be nice to see some local tracks on there! Drop me a line if you manage it :O)

No comments: