Friday 18 December 2009

Merry Christmas Everybody!


It's officially the end of term here at the Bradon Forest Theatre, so I'm signing off for the Christmas break! We've had a really great Autumn/Winter season and I'm already looking forward to what's coming up in the New Year! Make sure you keep an eye on the website for full listings. Photos from Wednesday's concert can be found in the usual place.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful fun filled Christmas time. I'm also holding out for some snow. The few teaser flakes this morning are only reminding me of the powder we had last year and I'd love to be able to snowboard in Wiltshire again! At least if it happens over Christmas it shouldn't affect things at work... but I'm already imagining a cross-country ski effort over to my folks on Christmas morning :O)

If you're venturing out in the bitter cold to see The Shudders tonight, I'll see you there! If not, see you here on the 29th January for Full Twist.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: