Tuesday 14 October 2008

Publick Transport Photos

Angus Barr from Publick Transport kindly let me take some photos from last weeks performance. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. It was a little awkward snapping away during the performance, but I made sure I sat in the front row and didn't move around. Unfortunately you can see my big head throughout the video we shot for GCSE revision. Sorry about that! Hopefully you'll see some of the photos on the company's website as I've just posted them a copy.



There are a couple of shots that I had to change to B&W because there was some strong red filters being used that saturated the images. The couple at the end didn't work in B&W and it's a shame they didn't work at all, because the final scene was just hilarious. Comic genius!

No comments: