Wednesday 10 September 2008

Banners and Logos

I've changed the banner again, just because I found a new font I liked in Comic Life Magic. I was using the program to play around with a logo for the bigger and better festival we have having next summer. July 9th - 12th 2009, put those dates in your diary now. We'll probably have a dedicated site for the festival as there will be so many different activities going on, it will be easier to keep the information separate from the regular theatre activities. I shall probably change the banner again to match up with the festival. By the way, if you have any ideas or suggestions about how our 'regular' banner should be, feel free to email me and we can put all ideas up on the site.

Here's one of the new logos for the Bradon Forest Big Top Festival:

No comments: