Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, a slightly belated Happy New Year to you all! The end of term was a bit manic, as expected, but I thoroughly enjoyed all the Christmas jobs!

Firstly, you can see an end of term report at The Link Magazine here, which details all of the charity work that was done by our students. There are also more photos to be seen of the Christmas Music Concert and also the Busking session in West Swindon. The Link also have featured our year 11 student Laura Perrett who has won the National Poetry Day competition. Click here for the full story and also to read the winning poem!

Secondly, I'm currently finishing the editing of the Christmas Nativity DVD's that I have done for Lydiard Millicent School. I had the pleasure of filming Sheik, Rattle and Roll and also the Bethlehem Booty, both of which were possible the best nativity plays I've ever seen!

As soon as that's done, I'm itching to get stuck in to one of my Christmas presents, The Animators Survival Kit. Romeo and Juliet opens in two weeks and so the trailer is a matter of urgency!

No comments: